Rapid eLearning Development
Now…..Get! Set! Launch!
Our rapid eLearning development process allows the creation of eLearning solutions in weeks instead of months without compromising quality. Alphabet Factory, believes in the lean manufacturing model where smaller teams, subject matter experts, and technologies can build a great product together.
Alphabet Factory Inc® rapid eLearning development doesn’t neglect any part of traditional eLearning development— putting a spotlight on learning activities and assessments. However, our rapid elearning development sets itself apart by following a different process. How? Check out our 5R’s recipe / processes that make us stand differently.
- Reuse: Templatization of your work can save months of work: Our ReLD project team including the project managers and LXD’s (Learning experience designers) use existing experience-made templates for creating timesheets, storyboards, blueprints in the development of eLearing solutions.
- Resource Structuring: Our ReLD team structure is unique and constantly working towards the next-level of automation. For example: a subject matter expert and an LXD can work together to create a learning module. They can plan the project, create a storyboard, and implement the solution with a rapid authoring tool in no time!
- Repurpose: In many possible situations, our ReLD development repurposes content that already exists. It reuses images, audio clips, videos, interviews, quizzes, and many more content pieces as they add value to the subject! So, instead of reinventing the wheel, we utilize what is already available to best explain the concept in the most effective manner, obviously not violating copy protection.
- Reiteration: One of the hardest parts of any project is producing the first draft. But our ReLD development is agile and iterative. Therefore, progress over perfection is preferred . That’s why our development goes hand in hand with the Successive Approximation Model (SAM model). In other words, get to the first module – POC – as soon as you can, and then plan/work on the successive modules.
- Robotization: With authoring tools, you can save a lot of duplication of efforts involved in building ReLD solutions from scratch.. This not only saves us time but also developers. And all one has to do instead is drag, drop, and configure assets from libraries and templates. Oh! Yes! We also provide the outputs in most of the global standards such as SCORM, Tin Can API, or AICC.